Thursday, January 29, 2009

And Now A Place to Live

Yes, it's true. As Ashley so aptly put it, Surefoot no longer runs the risk of doubling as "Surebed." By the way, Surefoot is my trusty car, who you should meet some day. He's really a nice chap. So, if all goes well, tomorrow I sign my life away and will start my new life in a duplex. A first for me. Also a first is experiencing so much wood paneling in one home. It's a little overwhelming, but I like it. It feels slightly rustic. Oh, and get this. It has dark green carpeting. It was meant to be. And if Sayers makes it out, we will slowly begin the uphill battle of keeping that carpet green instead of white ;)

2 comments:

running g said...

yeay!! what 'hood are you in?

I'm so excited about your marathon!!!

writer said...

dude. we need to meet up. call you soon.