Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow, snow, snow

We went walking again today. Three big people and a dog inn the snow... it's been falling since about 6ish this morning and it's beautiful. But dangerous. There are some cars out braving the snow and the ice, sliding and spinning their wheels just for fun. I don't know how much their people think it a good sport, but they're all creeping about the town anyway. The world in slow motion. The snowmobiles are prancing about too, showing off I'd say. We got to see all of this on our walk downtown. The dog skated about on some ice sheets and almost pulled me down. When I did fall flat on my back, however, we weren't on any ice sheets. I don't know what happened. I was talking about bad 80's hair styling... I was up. And then I was down. I'm still opposed to excessive hair teasing. And hair spray for that matter.

What a beautiful day! White fluff everywhere.

2 comments:

writer said...

Ahhhhh. So glad you're back. Can't wait to see you in a couple of months...

running g said...

I love the world in slo-mo when all is snowy! It's so peaceful!

Miss you tons m'dear!